CHOOSING YOUR OWN GAME
Even after we know we are not the character we are playing, we still want to play the Earth Game consciously. In fact, now that we are moving into the new operating matrix, the fun is just beginning. How boring it would be, now that we’ve seen the bigger picture, if we just sat around until the game is over! That’s not how it’s set up.
Here’s an exercise that helps you get in touch with how you really want to play the game. This is not about self-improvement. It’s about Self-discovery of your particular individuated experience. This isn’t about living up to society’s standards. It’s about playing consciously. Have fun!
CATEGORIES TO LOOK AT:
- Relationships: With self, with others, with groups
- Work, creativity
- Spiritual study
- Pleasure, Vacations
- Home, Family
- Health, well-being
STEP ONE: Looking back
- What really worked for me in the past year?
- What fed my spirit?
- What fulfilled me?
- Which activities served me best?
STEP TWO: Looking forward
- Who are my best allies?
- What would I like to carry forward?
- What might be better left behind?
- What didn’t work that I want to let go of?
STEP THREE: Looking Inward
- What potential feels like it’s waiting for me?
- What inspiration rises up?
- What feels possible?